Make Friends with Mike
What Clients Are Saying
"You were very helpful, thank you! You gave me very concrete, actionable items I found helpful to improve the speech."
Communication Secret #4
No successful person (success-by-birth excluded) has ever reached full potential without having to take some criticism. Knowledge is power: Once you know something needs work, you can begin making improvements. If you don’t know, you can’t grow.
Featured in Recent Publications:
Spring/Summer 2015 Esquire Big Black Book
January 2015 Marie Claire Magazine
Stand Out For All The Right Reasons
Deliver a focused, engaging message that leads to a successful outcome.
Find a path to develop skills and strategies to accomplish this aim while also projecting confidence, warmth, and credibility.
Obtain individualized coaching to grow these necessary skills and establish a reliable strategy to hit the mark every time.
A natural, confident delivery that comes from knowing what youre doing, how to reach your goal andmost importantlywhy what youre saying matters.
SSC Coaching Will Help You:
- Diminish distractions and detractions
- Present yourself and your organization with credibility, poise and polish
- Interact with greater ease and confidence
- Engage listeners in what you say
- Successfully pitch an idea, product, service or investment opportunity
- Speak with warmth, grace and control
- Demonstrate leadership qualities that inspire and motivate an audience
- Effectively present a clear, meaningful message
- Face media opportunities with ease and composure
- Learn a reliable approach to preparing for presentations and meetings
Speak Like Your Success Depends On It—
Because It Does
An individual works hard to reach a place of respect and authority in her or his chosen profession. Effective self-presentation adds confidence and allows one’s unique personality and expertise to shine through - in fact, it is key in separating from the pack and reaching higher goals. With companies downsizing, these skills are essential in demonstrating value to an employer, manager, or board. Presenting well can also mean the difference between landing a client and being quickly forgotten.
The Bad News: Being a great communicator isn’t always a natural gift.
The Good News: Communication is a skill and it can be learned.
Contact Silverman Speech Consulting for information on how to obtain personal, customized coaching for yourself or someone in whom you believe.
Listen to a report featuring Stephanie on NPR's Marketplace:
Marketplace 1MB mp3
Watch A Free Video With 5 Great Speaking Tips:
(no login required—just click outside login request)